April 4, 2008

Enemies


Yes, the enemy cube type will be added soon. Actually, there are allready 3 of them added in the world. But as they're allready killed, you won't see them (of cource, in a new system they will eventually respawn. But for now, you don't have to worry).

The enemies will look simple, just like the rest of the game. They will be red (because enemies are always red, that's a rule), and they don't smile like other cubes.

Touching them will hurt you, let you lose all recent collected points and respawn again, just like the plasma.

About the new online engine: It's not finished yet. The players still seem to jump to random directions, so I need to fix that before I build it into Special Cube force.
Sure I'll figure it out, but it can be very frustrating if things don't work the way you want them to.

Still no problem, 'cause the current system works well for the current amount of people online.

5 comments:

  1. Either the server is never up when I am, or I can't connect to it. Either way, I haven't been able to play in ages.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, im lucky cuz my time zone is the same as the hosters xD

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, sorry. As we live in The Netherlands, the server uptimes will be somewhere between 15.00 and 20.00 GMT. I assume this is a problem for some people, but there is a change that a second hoster will host on other times, as he lives in another timezone :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I live American Central XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok, I'm sorry that thé server isn't online at night (or, day, in the US). Trust me, I am working on it ;)

    ReplyDelete