August 20, 2008

Hidden progress

As I've said before, Special Cube Force will remain paused until the online engine is completely rewritten. So you won't receive any updates until that, nor will the server be online.

I'm currently working on the engine though, it really takes some work (as I expanded SCF quite some times), there is really much to change, as everything is connected to everything in the scripts. But I'll manage to adjust all of this properly, even if I have no idea how long this will take.

Updating all of this means however, that the engine will be way better after the next release, and I'll make it so that I can adjust things more easily. After that I can update things that you are able to see (as the matter of fact, I already added something nice, and it will be available as soon as possible).

So, in short: Updating everything for the next release will take a while, but it has a bright side too. ;)

Ah, and when I release the next update, perhaps there will be people who actually READ all of this... But I'll keep reporting updates here anyway, just in case. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment